Inspired to blog by a fellow knitter’s Ten on Tuesday despite it not being Tuesday. This could be a blip on the radar or my entre back into the world of blogging, which has become an increasingly uncomfortable place for me to be. I think, as I get older (mature is a stretch!), I feel less and less of a need to share so widely my me. However, sometimes even I deviate.
Without further ado - 10 things you like about where you live.
1. I love that when I have both of my bedroom windows open, the breeze is refreshing, the curtains blow, and I can hear the mundane noises of life around me.
2. I love that I have a cherry tomato plant, that I have not killed, producing fruit (35 not yet red cherry tomatoes) on my deck.
3. I love that I have a deck.
4. I love that I also have a basil plant, next to my tomato, on the deck. It is also thriving and green.
5. I love that I live near everything I need (and despite that I drive almost everywhere).
6. I love that I feel at home in
7. I love that I work less than 2 miles from my house.
8. I love that I can drive 25 minutes and not be in the city at all. Or, in the same amount of time, I can hop on the T and be in the center of
9. I love the diversity of
10. I love the proximity to Cape Cod and